Monday, April 23, 2012

T.I. Fires Back At Azealia Banks

''That Is What I Consider B*tch Sh*t. I'm A Man''

T.I. Fires Back At Azealia Banks
The feud between Azealia Banks and Iggy Azalea took another twist today (April 23rd) with Iggy's mentor, rapper T.I. addressing Banks' previous comments directed at him. Banks criticized T.I. via Twitter for speaking on the feud before and for supporting Iggy despite the Australian femcee's controversial rhyme about being a 'runaway slave master.'
But T.I., while claiming to not be involved, made sure to let Banks know how he felt about her and the feud.
"I ain’t even know nothin’ about it. I didn’t even see it. I know they going through their thing, but the fact that she’s speaking upon me and mine, that is what I consider b*tch sh*t. I’m a man. You ain’t got no business addressing me," he said. "You and me, keep dealing with that woman. Y’all handle that. You and me, we ain’t got nowhere to go with that."

No comments:

Post a Comment