Monday, April 23, 2012

Azealia Banks' Anti-T.I. Twitter Rant

share on twitter

''The Streets Already Know What Kind of Dude You Are''

Azealia Banks' Anti-T.I. Twitter RantAzealia Banks fired back at hip hop star T.I. after Tip dismissed Banks during a radio interview. Hopping on Twitter to vent her frustration, Banks went on a lengthy rant criticizing T.I. for speaking on the ongoing feud between Banks and Iggy Azalea, T.I.'s artist.
"@tip What a f-cking clown," she tweeted. "Ain't you the same dude that got photographed butt naked n a pair of sneakers and a beanie???!?!"
"It's dead... The streets already know what kind of dude you are. Stop making yourself look softer by dragging this out," she continued. "Funny how you have plenty of time to address me but nothing to say to the dudes who have been calling you a snitch forever."
"T.i .... Please shut the f-ck up about this. Like seriously quit it," Banks added, before revealing that she was deleting his music from her iTunes account.
"LMFAOO every time I delete a t.i song from my iPad I imagine him dying in some bloody horror film like being eaten by a zombie," she said. "Whatever, I shouldn't be letting T.I bait me for his artists' promo. I'm giving him what he wants. That's no good."

No comments:

Post a Comment