Friday, April 20, 2012

Drake Sextapes

''I Don't Have Skeletons In My Closet''


Drake Cautious About Sex Tapes
Drake may have quite the homemade sex tape stash.
Drizzy said in a recent interview that any sex tape he's ever made is still in his private collection and will not be 'leaking' anywhere any time soon. The rapper says that he's far too cautious to ever allow anything like that out in the open.
"I don't live recklessly. I don't have skeletons in my closet," he said. "It's not necessarily me covering it up or trying to be defensive, I just don't do the dumb s**t in the first place to get in trouble. "If I'm drunk, I'mma go out the back door. I ain't gonna walk out the front so you see me stumbling and dropping my keys. I'm not that guy, I'm not that dumb. "I wanna be in this position as long as I possibly can. I mean, I will be honest, any sex tape I've ever made, I own it."

No comments:

Post a Comment