Friday, April 20, 2012

Suge Knight Believes That Tupac Is Alive

''It's the Truth If You Really Look At It''

Suge Knight Believes 2Pac Is Alive
Former Death Row Records CEO Suge Knight has reignited claims that late rapper Tupac Shakur is still alive. During an interview with Tattoo and Cee Cee from Los Angeles’ 93.5 KDay, Suge discussed the long-standing rumors that the legendary rapper did not die in September 1996.
[Listen to Suge's Claim That 2Pac Lives HERE]
“I got a [4.5] inch bullet in my head. Into my skull by grabbing Tupac, pulling him down. That’s really what happened,” said Knight. “Second of all, people know what happened at the end of the day.”
“Maybe the question is Pac really not dead. Pac’s somewhere else,” Knight explained. “I mean it’s the truth if you really look at it…Nobody seen Tupac dead. The thing is this the person who supposedly cremated Tupac, his mother wanted it done quickly, he passed. So this guy got about three million dollars personally from me, cash. And next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment