Thankfully for your sanity, there have been hundreds of studies into just what kinds of post get retweeted the most. Here are 10 very easy tips and also some helpful information that will help you get your tweets retweeted as often as possible.
There are many things to consider when created a post to get potentially retweeted. You need to take into consideration the time of day your posting, what type of demographic you have as followers and many other little factors that are specific to your style of music. If your followers come alive at night, then make sure you’re posting tweets during that time to increase the chances of getting retweeted.
Below you’ll find 10 very easy to implement tips to help you get retweeted.
- Ask questions.
- Help your followers learn stuff.
- Stop just tweeting about yourself.
- Don’t tweet the same thing all day.
- Post quotes or creative messages.
- Include a link in your tweets no more than 50% of the time.
- If you enjoyed a certain post, tweet that author and let them know.
- Make sure you have a profile pic and not just the Twitter egg.
- Share other people’s tweets often.
- Make sure your followers are targeted to your demographic.
Whether you want to agree on it or not, Twitter is a very powerful tool. By doing some or all of the above recommendations on a consistent basis you can see a big increase in your content getting retweeted.