Saturday, March 31, 2012

Elke The Stallion

Name: Elke “The STALLION”
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Nationality: Cauccasian/German
Stats: 36C-27-48
Height: 5′7″
Weight: 156 Lbs.
Bookings: Booking@ElkeTheStallion.com
Websites:
www.ElkeTheStallion.com
www.StallionModels.com
www.Twitter.com/ElkeTheStallion
You can find Elke on the cover of Stunnaz March ‘09 Issue

Elke is one of Urban modelings most recognizable figures. She is a DYNAMO at marketing her brand and that of her models…yes she also manages models. What can u say about a woman that can clearly do it all in the game. I don’t say this very often because I know how hard I grind, but this lady has probably got me beat on that tip. Her and I have a great working relationship that will continue for a long time to come. OXOX to you baby girl…

No comments:

Post a Comment